Collection of Information
We collect personal information such as names, mailing addresses, email addresses and financial information only when voluntarily submitted by you. The information collected is used to provide a specific service, and is only used to fulfill your specific request unless you give us permission to use it in another manner.
If you wish to opt out of any form of future communications, either by email or by telephone, please advise our agents as such during initial contact.
This website is being operated by 10X Financial Group
This website uses cookie and tracking technology dependant on the features offered. Cookie and tracking systems are useful for gathering information, such as your browser type and operation system, and also allows us to track the number of visitor to our website and how this website is used.
Cookies may also help customize the features of the site. Please note that personal information is not collection by cookies or tracking technology, however personal information may be tied to it. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Note that we have display advertising implemented for use across our site. These types of advertisements are displayed using re-marketing technology through Google Analytics. Third-party vendors, Google included, display our advertisements across the Internet. We also use first-party cookies such as Google Analytics cookies and third-party cookies such as DoubleClick to inform and optimize future ads based on past visits to this website.
If you so choose, you may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. You can also use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for most popular browsers.
Distribution of Information
In some cases, we may share information with governmental agencies and other companies in order to assist us in fraud prevention or fraud investigation. We may do as such when:
- Permitted or required by law;
- When trying to protect against real or potential fraud;
- When protecting against unauthorized transactions;
- When investigating incidences of fraud that has already occurred;
Information gathered under such circumstances is not provided to outside companies for marketing purposes.
In order to provide you with proper service, we require you to provide us with relevant personal and financial information. We will not collect any data about you unless you have consented to provide it to us. This information may be passed on to qualified and licensed third parties in order to properly:
- process your application;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- By submitting your data you agree to this use.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted upon such changes.